Home » Alden Potts
Alden, an Atlanta native who graduated from Westminster School and the Univesity of North Carlina at Chapel Hill, has spent the last twenty years as a top real estate agent in Atlanta. With over 300 million in sales represented by over 350 transaction.
Alden has received multiple awards across her career, including the Phoenix Award in 2013, celebrating ten years as a top producer and Atlanta Magazine’s Real Estate All-Star award from 2020 to 2022; she has been a top-five agent consistently for the last ten years.
Her success in residential real estate extends to the non-profit world. Modern Luxury recently recognized her extensive work with charities with their Social Spotlight award in 2024. She is currently a Shepherd Center Advisory Board Member and chairwoman of their Summer in the City event, Chairwoman of Odyessy Annual Brunch, Chairwoman of Westminster’s Parent Association, and member of The Blalock Lakes Club.
OVER 300 MILLION CAREER SALES
OVER 350 TRANSACTIONS
- Top 5 Individual Agent, Company Wide since 2015
- Number 1 Individual Agent, Company-wide, 2017 and 2019
- Number 2 Individual Agent, Company-wide, 2014
- Top 10 Agent, Company-wide, 2008 - 2014
- Top 5%, Atlanta Board of Realtors®, 2008 - 2023
- Top 10 Agent, Company-wide, Harry Norman, 2006 - 2007
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Specialist
- Atlanta Board of Realtors®, Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Phoenix Award recipient 2013: celebrating 10 years Top Producers
- Modern Luxury 2024 Social Spotlight Award
- Real Estate All-Star, Atlanta Magazine 2020-2022
- The Westminster Schools, 1984 - 1997
- Sweet Briar College, 1998 - 1999
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000 - 2001
- The Shepherd Center Advisory Board Member
- Member, Cathedral of St. Philip
- Member, Westminster Alumni Association
- Member, UNC Alumni Association,
- Member, Blalock Lakes Club
- Member, Capital City Club
- Madhatters Club, Secretary
- Mimosa Garden Club
- Odyssey HERO
- Odyessy Annual Brunch, Chair
- Chair Westminster Schools 5th, 10th 20th Reunion
- Chair Tour of Homes for Cathedral Giving by Design
- Women Shaping Shepherd
- Summer in the City for The Shepherd Center, Chair
- Parent Association Westminster Schools (PAWS), Member
- Junior League of Atlanta, Sustainer
- Junior League of Atlanta, Shop Hop and Fashionista Week, Chair
- Newcomers Committee at The Cathedral of St. Philip
- Odyessy Annual Brunch, Chair
- CHOA, Mailbox Brigade, and Oyster Roast Committee
- Created the Argonne Forest Association, Past President
- Sustaining Member, Junior League of Atlanta
- ATLA and USTA Team Member
No one knows the Atlanta real estate market better than Alden Potts. From start to finish, Alden makes the buying and selling process easy by utilizing her decades long experience to the great benefit of her clients. From staging to closing, Alden makes you feel at ease and taken care of throughout the process. If you’re looking for something off market, Alden’s native Atlanta roots have her deeply connected to the community, and she is always in the know. We highly recommend her for both buying and selling a house.
We had engaged Alden in summer of 2021 to purchase a home in Atlanta suburbs. Due to housing supply shortages, we ultimately built a new construction home that Alden found for us, and it was completed in summer 2023. Alden remained in constant contact with us during construction and offered many suggestions and recommendations which will add to resale value. She is the consummate professional, hard-working, strategic, detail-oriented and very knowledgeable of the Atlanta marketplace. She has fantastic communications skills and is always just a phone call away -- ready, willing and able to help! I am so glad we found Alden, and I can’t say enough good things about her.
Our family (yes, even the kids) is so incredibly grateful for your help and guidance in finding our new home. The process can be wild, especially in this market, but you took the time to get to know us and all our particular preferences. You helped us manage our excitement, navigate the frustration, and ensured we found the perfect spot. You never gave up on us, and then... you found our jewel box even before it was listed! You created magic! I'll miss your daily emails, but I can't wait to have you over to celebrate once we are settled.